Skip to main content

It's Questionaire time again

THE RULES:
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Tag 11 people

11 Random Things About Me!

1.I get really upset if I get all dolled up for something and I don't think enough people have seen me.
2. I actually have pretty bad performance anxiety. RIGHT before I have to give a talk/ make a presentation/ start an interview (as interviewer or interviewee)/ star in a roadshow(once)/ meet with a large group of people I get so insanely nervous and my heart pounds and my ears turn HOT and I am frozen in terror. You would NEVER know it once I get started though. 
3. I will never be the sweet perfect mormon housewife. I am slowly coming to terms with that being okay
4. I have no idea who I want to be President right now, but I know who I definitely DON'T want
5. I HATE mushrooms, like HATE. I think they are the grossest things ever.
6. I wish I could eat sweets all day everyday all day long. I crave desserts I don't even know exist.
7. I am ADDICTED to "Draw Something"
8. I have recently discovered the reason I love ATMs, Self checkout etc. is because I spend most my day already interacting with the public and I'm over it by the time errands come
9. I don't think I will ever be a grown up
10. I like the idea of polkadot, but I can never find any polkadot clothing that looks good on me.
11. My job satisfaction is based on how busy I am and how much I like the people I work with

Questions I was asked:

1) Why do you blog? It's twofold really. 1. Sometimes I think the world and my friends actually care what I think and that my random thoughts are amusing. 2. because I need to get it out of my brain so it doesn't fester in there

2) What is one thing that comes easy to you, that doesn't come easy to others? I think it's the ability to talk to anyone... I have had a rivetting conversation with CEOs of major companies and a young man who grew up on a grass farm

3) What is your biggest regret? I really try to live regret free... but I think it would be the crazy credit card debt I got myself into while in college. I spent SO much money paying that off and nothing I got with the CC was anything of value, just dumb stuff and a lot of eating out

4) What is your one guilty purchase? Something you splurge on and justify splurging on? Food. I make good food, but I love being pampered in a sense. Also, gifts for good friends... if I think it's the most fantastic of presents for someone and just the most perfect gift I give it without thinking about the pricetag.

5) Where would you live, if you could live anywhere? I would probably live in SoCal or the Outer Banks North Carolina. Perfect weather, beaches, relax people... heaven

6) How do you feel about cats? Dislike. I am a dog person. My pet comes when I calls and give me love when I want

7) What is your favorite place in the whole world? Post pictures. I pretty much loved my family trip to Hawaii... and my honeymoon to the DR... basically if it's warm and sandy and beautiful it's my favorite place.

8) What, in your opinion, is the biggest problem our society faces? A lack of compassion. I think if we all just stopped for a second and considered what our words/ actions do to others and the impact they have the whole world would be a much better place.

9) What is one of your pet peeves? When people don't understand/ notice the line or proper order to enter things... for example... I was waiting for the subway, it pulled up and I was standing right to the side of a door. I then had a man push me aside to get into the subway before me even though I was clearly standing there waiting for people to exit.

10) What is one demographic that truly pisses you off, and why. Entitled people. Ugh it skews younger, but it can be anyone, the person who thinks that they're doing you a favor by working for you or the adult who thinks it's okay to yell at someone because their company paid for lunch isn't there at the exact moment they want it to be.

11) What's the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning? Why me? why is it so early?


My questions:
1. Who is a role model to you?
2. What celebrity would you wish to never exist?
3. What is your favorite candy bar?
4. 15 years into your marriage would you rather find out your spouse is cheating on you or is a closeted gay? Why?
5. What is the coolest place you've ever been?
6. Dog or Cat person?
7. What TV show can you not miss?
8. Most favorite book? Why?
9. If you had an unlimited amount of money but couldn't use it for anything charitable what would you do?
10. What did you want to be when you were 5?
11. Be honest... how often do you check Facebook?


IF YOU READ THIS... THEN YOU'RE TAGGED!

Comments

Leah said…
1) I heart that you can talk to anyone. I have that same skill, but you're one of the few people I've met that can truly return the favor.

2) I may more may not be moving to the DR.... we should talk about it

3) I think your thoughts are amusing. I'm like the creepy tree-dwelling blog reader. I always read, but I never comment. Don't stop posting.

4) I totally get the self-checkout thing. I also get confused in my role at banks and grocery stores.... I'm always being friendly, but when someone else usurps that, I feel.... strange. Like I have to make slow movements or something.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rules of Dieting

Hi my name is Michelle and I have a very unhealthy relationship with food and dieting and the small amount of fat that resides on my mid section. There is something empowering and depressing about this all at once. It's empowering because I recognize it and I can sometimes remember it and control my brain, but it's depressing because I'm sure it's something that will only be fixed by therapy and time and I don't want to put in the work. Also, as a MO it's really one of the few vices I get... and really there are worse vices. As some of you know I was in the running to be on a infomercial. With it came food delivered to my door (no eating out of the box!) and 6 day a week, butt kicking bootcamp classes. The food was pretty yummy (although left me very hungry) and I really enjoyed the bootcamp after the first week of being so sore I could barely move. But then things started going wrong. First, it was HARD to stay on track when people around me were e

big changes and realizations

So Chad got into Columbia... and only Columbia so come end of August we will both be living in New York (hopefully the city and not a suburb...) I'm excited/nervous/scared/happy/proud/stressed/in awe/ every other emotion you could possibly feel. But today it all finally felt so real. I don't know why it was today... I don't know why it didn't happen when trying on dresses or tasting cake or any of the wedding planning. What made it real was talking to Chad's sister and saying "we". WE are moving to New York, WE are apartment hunting, WE aren't going to be around for Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving etc. WE are going to be in a huge city with a million people, but it's going to be just us 2 as we start building OUR life together. WOW. I'm excited.

I got friends who... (la la la) help me pull through....

I believe everything happens for a reason. I also believe that people are brought into your life for a reason- to help you grow in one way or another. Whenever I reflect on my life what I remember most about times in my life are the people I met and bonded with... I've been blessed with a happy disposition and the ability to make friends pretty easy and because of that I have an awesome bouquet of friends who live ALL over the country (and world...) now and they all have taught me something.... It's like each period of my life (usually broken down into where I live) has that friend that has impacted my life so much... California (round 1) - Danica... we were the coolest set of best friends Atherwood has ever seen! New Jersey - Michele and Nina... my life in New Jersey didn't seem like it was in order and happy until these 2 girls were my besties! It's when I finally came to love New Jersey Utah freshman yr - Bethie... randomly became roomies... we both thought the