- No more loans :)
- Own property... or at least start owning property... which might negate #1 but that is more in reference to student loans and my car payment.
- Contribute more that what I currently to my 401k... it's a pretty pathetic amount, but to contribute more I need to earn more!
I would like to take the following classes:
- Spanish or become conversational in French since I've wasted so much time on that language already.
- Cake decorating
- Flower arranging
- Belly dancing
- Better temple attendance
- Read more gospel focused books
- If I'm still teaching... less procrastination when it comes to that
- Have a healthy functioning adult relationship with a male for longer than 6 weeks, the we shall try to break 3 months.
- Less catty and mean thoughts about people in general
- Lose some more weight... the healthy way
- Be more presentable at work daily... just because I work with married and gay men doesn't mean that people should be surprised when I wear makeup
- Start buying clothes (jeans) that fit my body better and don't need a belt to keep them up
- Along that same idea stop buying clothes at stores that target the teen market... or I call "disposable".
- Become more of a neat freak and keep my living arrangements cleaner- I enjoy cleaning once I start... I need to start more!