Skip to main content

Missing the "B"s

It was too long to post on facebook so here's all my B's that I miss in an extended status type of way, in no particular order:

Best Friend Michele- she is just so great that I love being around her. I feel like she'll NEVER judge/ be disapointed in me... even when she should. She'll always be there for me and I love her to pieces.

Best Friend Erica- Which is stupid because she lives like 10 minutes away, but I miss talking to her everyday, hopping into bed with her when something exciting happens, living with her, seeing her.... stupid married life.

Best Friend Kay- We email, but face to face or phone hasn't happened in so long that it makes my heart hurt a bit. And she's having a rough time and I hate that!

Bed- I woke up at 3:30EST, drove to JFK, hopped on a flight, attempted to sleep for 6 hours and drove to work. Right now nothing sounds better than bed.

Brittany Francis- I seriously can't get enough of this girl- she makes me smile and if I were a boy I'd buy a ring right now and hit a knee. That's how much I love her! She just did EFY without me and I was sad all week that I wasn't there to run between rooms with her! But she did send me fudge... seriously she's so great.

Being an EFY counselor- I know we all must grow up and "leave behind childish things" and that it's not what I was suppose to do this summer- and I understand why that is now, but that doesn't mean that I can't miss it and pine for the days of little sleep, crazy teenagers and total joy.

Boy, A- I hate being that girl with updates and posts and whatnot about my boyfriend, but he's great and I like him lots and I miss him. He's off being a MAN climbing Mt. Whitney with his friends and has little service and no phone charger so I don't get a lot of chat time with him. This may be the longest I've ever had to go not talking to him since we exchanged numbers back in December AND the first time I turned on my phone after a flight and not had a message/text from him, SO I miss him... okay done, I promise. I even miss that stupid creeper 'stache showed to your left... that's serious miss- look at that thing... haha

Behrmann, Hayley- We've been friends forever and I was nearby, but didn't get to see her- good thing she's going to get a visit in November that will be full of me!

Brian Bahr- Double "B"s. I'm president of his fan club... (need to work on the site- one day when I'm bored I'm making a creepy "Brian spotted blog that is basically his facebook) he's in NYC and is another that gets a November visit!

Bagels- Okay so this is pathetic but seriously, have you had a bagel on the east coast? They're so much better than the pretend piece of bread with a whole in it that is a "bagel" on the West Coast. The West Coast has many great things; toll free highways, warmth year round and vegan restaurants all jump to mind, but seriously they just can't do bagels.

Beach- I just never think I get enough Beach time, even though this summer I'd say I'm averaging once every 2 weeks which isn't too bad... but I NEED more beach in my life. I just love it. Could be why part of me really does consider the idea of packing it all up and moving to Hawaii with Brittany- I'd get a lot of my B's in my life!

Bmegan- just because she put that and it made me laugh so hard. In all serious I do love the time I spend with her and the Parrys and wish it was more frequent.

Blaze- To keep with my "B" theme I needed to come up with a Pixie reference, but I miss working on Pixie Hollow. Don't get me wrong I love my new job and new responsibilities and I'm happy and I don't miss a few things (facebook and youtube patrolling= blah!), but there is something about the Hollow that was just so fun to work with, even when the job wasn't a blast. Sometimes I just miss being Pixie Perfect and kicking it with my Pixie Production team!

That may be all my "B"s that I'm missing right now that comes to mind... but that doesn't mean I don't miss more people, but I can't think of any more "B"s and I just can't break my theme.

Comments

Megs said…
YUSSS! I got a shout-out on the blog!

I hope you are able to fit in a lot more of those B's now that you know they're missing. :) I'm pretty positive they miss you back, BTW. Especially those delicious bagels.

Here's to you getting your fill of B's before summer is over!
britt said…
Ha! Oh my Michelle how I love living vicariously though your blog. Thanks for the shout out. I miss your guts more than you know! And boy do I agree with BEACH time! I need some more of that. When can I come see you!?

Popular posts from this blog

The Rules of Dieting

Hi my name is Michelle and I have a very unhealthy relationship with food and dieting and the small amount of fat that resides on my mid section. There is something empowering and depressing about this all at once. It's empowering because I recognize it and I can sometimes remember it and control my brain, but it's depressing because I'm sure it's something that will only be fixed by therapy and time and I don't want to put in the work. Also, as a MO it's really one of the few vices I get... and really there are worse vices. As some of you know I was in the running to be on a infomercial. With it came food delivered to my door (no eating out of the box!) and 6 day a week, butt kicking bootcamp classes. The food was pretty yummy (although left me very hungry) and I really enjoyed the bootcamp after the first week of being so sore I could barely move. But then things started going wrong. First, it was HARD to stay on track when people around me were e

big changes and realizations

So Chad got into Columbia... and only Columbia so come end of August we will both be living in New York (hopefully the city and not a suburb...) I'm excited/nervous/scared/happy/proud/stressed/in awe/ every other emotion you could possibly feel. But today it all finally felt so real. I don't know why it was today... I don't know why it didn't happen when trying on dresses or tasting cake or any of the wedding planning. What made it real was talking to Chad's sister and saying "we". WE are moving to New York, WE are apartment hunting, WE aren't going to be around for Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving etc. WE are going to be in a huge city with a million people, but it's going to be just us 2 as we start building OUR life together. WOW. I'm excited.

I got friends who... (la la la) help me pull through....

I believe everything happens for a reason. I also believe that people are brought into your life for a reason- to help you grow in one way or another. Whenever I reflect on my life what I remember most about times in my life are the people I met and bonded with... I've been blessed with a happy disposition and the ability to make friends pretty easy and because of that I have an awesome bouquet of friends who live ALL over the country (and world...) now and they all have taught me something.... It's like each period of my life (usually broken down into where I live) has that friend that has impacted my life so much... California (round 1) - Danica... we were the coolest set of best friends Atherwood has ever seen! New Jersey - Michele and Nina... my life in New Jersey didn't seem like it was in order and happy until these 2 girls were my besties! It's when I finally came to love New Jersey Utah freshman yr - Bethie... randomly became roomies... we both thought the